Clubs, associations and community activities in Collingtree
- Cricket Club - The club plays fixtures against local Village Teams throughout the season and holds regular practice sessions at the Playing Field. New members are always welcome. Contact Karen Hopkins 01604 760194
- Tennis Club - Club sessions are on Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings throughout the year and the two courts are floodlit.Full details are on the club website www.collingtreetennis.co.uk or contact Geof Kershaw 01604 761331
- Pub Skittles - Collingtree has a long tradition of village skittles and the Wooden Walls pub enters a team in the Gayton and District Skittles League. Matches are played home and away on Thursday nights from 8.30pm. To find out more contact Tony Jones 97789 912796
- Adult Painting Group - The group meets at 10am each Thursday in the Village Room. Whether a beginner or experienced artist, all are welcome. Contact Agnes Barfoot 01604 762389
- Women's Institute - The Milton Malsor and Collingtree branch of the WI meets monthly at Milton Malsor Village Hall and new members are warmly welcomed. For details of forthcoming meetings contact Ann Marsh 01604 766060
- Allotments Association - The Association was formed over 50 years ago and membership is open to any keen gardener who is a resident of Collingtree parish. As plots become vacant the allocated to those on a waiting list. For details of plot availability contact Martin Grosse 01604 762700 or Bob Thompson 01604 761368
- Medicine Collection - For many years the village has operated a collection service for prescriptions from Roade and Blisworth Surgeries, for less mobile residents. Additional volunteers are always needed and anyone who would like to help can contact the Co-ordinator Shirley Flight on 01604 764433.